HealthView Goals are a way of tracking and improving your performance based on a number of health indicators. For example, the default steps per day goal in HealthView is 10,000 steps. As you go through the day, you can see your progress towards achieving this goal.
You can also review your goal achievement rate over longer periods of time - by week, month, or year.
In addition, you can change goals, increasing or decreasing them according to your specific health objectives.
To get you started, however, HealthView has default values in place for each health metric:
- Steps - 10,000 steps
- Distance - 3 miles or 4.828km if you use the kilometer unit of measurement
- Burned calories - 400 kcal (kilocalories) or 1,674.72 kJ if you use the kilojoules unit of measurement
- Resting calories - 1,600 kcal or 6,698.88 kJ
- Total calories - 2,000 kcal or 8,373.6 kJ
- Stand hours - 12 hours
- Hydration - 75 US oz (US ounces) or 78.063 UK oz / 2,218.015 ml (milliliters) if you use one of those units of measurement
- Workouts - 2 hours
- Exercise minutes - 30 minutes
- Flights climbed - 8 floors
- Sleep - 8 hours
- Dietary calories - 2,000 kcal or 8,373.6 kJ
- Weight - 75 lbs (pounds) or 34.019 kg (kilograms) / 5.357 st (stones) if you use one of those units of measurement
- Nike Fuel - 3,000
- Cycling - 10 miles or 16.093 km
- Caffeine - 95 mg
Some of the health metrics in HealthView do not have goals. These include:
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Blood glucose
- Body temperature
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body fat
- Lean body mass
Changing HealthView Goals
There are two easy ways to change all the HealthView goals listed above.
Changing HealthView goals option 1:
1. Tap the health metric on the main screen of the HealthView app.
2. Tap Edit in the top right of the screen.
3. Tap the goal. If there are multiple unit options for the health metric you can also change the measurement unit using this screen.
4. Enter the new goal and tap Ok. You can also tap cancel to keep the original goal.
Changing HealthView goals option 2:
1. From the main HealthView screen, tap the icon in the top right of the screen to enter the editing mode.
2. This will display a list of all the available health metrics in HealthView. Those that are active on your main screen will be toggled on.
3. To change the goal for any of the health metrics, tap the options icon.
4. You can change the unit of measurement or the goal. To change the goal, tap it.
5. Enter the new goal and tap Ok. You can also tap cancel to keep the original goal.