HealthView app offers a range of customization options including the ability to change the order of the health metrics on the app's main screen. To change this order, follow the steps below:
1. From the main HealthView screen, tap the icon in the top right of the screen to enter the editing mode.
2. The order that health metrics appear on the edit screen is the same order they will appear on the main screen. On this screen, you can also see which health metrics are toggled on plus you can edit the goal and unit of measurement.
3. To change the order of the display, tap and hold the icon at the far right of the health metric you want to move.
4. You can then move the health metric up or down.
5. Release your finger when it is in the right place.