You can edit drinks you have already recorded in WaterMinder. You can change the size of the drink and the drink type to alter its impact on your level of hydration. You can also change the date and time of when you had the drink. Follow the steps below to change a drink in your history.
1. Go to History and select "D" for the daily view
2. Select the drink you want to edit and swipe left. To remove the drink from the history, tap Delete. To change it, tap Edit.
3. When you tap edit, you will then see the drink edit options.
4. Use the keypad to change the size of the drink.
5. Use the icons towards the top of the screen to change the drink type.
In this example, we changed the drink to a 7oz coffee cup. The options you have are:
- Carbonated Water
- Coconut Water
- Sports Drink
- Energy Drink
- Protein Shake
- Skim Milk
- Hot Chocolate
6. Tap on the date/time to change when you had the drink.
7. Use the calendar to change the date and/or time of the drink, then tap Done.
8. When finished, tap Update.
9. The updated drink will now appear in your history.