You can edit drinks you have already recorded in WaterMinder. You can change the size of the drink and the drink type to alter its impact on your level of hydration. You can also change the date and time of when you had the drink. Follow the steps below to change a drink in your history.
1. Go to History, select "D" to switch to the daily view, and tap Total.
2. Select the drink you want to edit and swipe left. To remove the drink from the history, tap Delete. To change it, tap Edit.
2. When you tap edit, you will then see the drink edit options.
3. Use the slider at the top to change the size of the drink.
4. Use the icons below the slider to change the drink type. You can choose one of the pre-saved cups or you can select another drink option.
In this example, we changed the drink to a sports drinks. The options you have are:
- Carbonated Water
- Coconut Water
- Sports Drink
- Energy Drink
- Protein Shake
- Skim Milk
- Hot Chocolate
5. Use the calendar to change the date and/or time of the drink.
6. When finished, tap Save.
7. The updated drink will now appear in your history.