On the main Hydrate screen of WaterMinder app, all drinks that you enter will be logged into the current day. But what if you forget to update the app on a previous day, and would like to go back to update it? This is useful as it lets you maintain the accuracy of your intake over a longer period of time.
Adding drinks to previous days
1. Tap on the History icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. This takes you to the History page. At the top of this page there is a small blue + icon. Tap this icon.
3. This brings up the icons for the cup sizes available in WaterMinder. Select the option you want and use the keypad to enter the size of the cup. Tap update.
4. Select the correct date and time by scrolling through the calendar, and then tap Done.
5. Your history will now include the added drink.