There are two essential elements to all habits in HabitMinder. The first is the goal - what you want to achieve. Examples include walking 10,000 steps a day, sleeping eight hours a night, or completing 50 push-ups a day.
The other essential element of a habit is the frequency - how often and when you want to achieve the goal. You can customize these frequency settings.
For example, running might be one of the habits you track in HabitMinder, but you may not plan to run every day. Instead, you might plan to run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and only in the morning. You can setup HabitMinder so it only sends you notifications, displays the habit, and collects stats on your progress, during the morning on those days.
How to Change the Frequency of a Habit
1. Select the habit you want to change the frequency on.
2. Tap the three-dot icon in the top right of the screen.
3. Select Habit Settings from the menu that appears.
4. You will see the frequency settings under Frequency.
5. The first option lets you change between Daily, Weekly, and Monthly frequencies. Within each option, there are multiple settings. You can also customize reminders in this section.
6. There is also the option to set the habit as an all-day habit, a morning habit, or an afternoon habit. This setting determines when you see the habit on the home screen of HabitMinder. For example, if you set the habit to morning only, you won't see it on your HabitMinder home screen in the afternoon.
Note that changing this setting can impact your statistics. For example, if you change the habit to afternoon only, any previous statistics of progressing or completing the habit during morning hours will be deleted.