There are two essential elements to all habits in HabitMinder. The first is the goal - what you want to achieve. Examples include walking 10,000 steps a day, sleeping eight hours a night, or completing 50 push-ups a day.
The other essential element of a habit is the frequency - how often you want to achieve the goal. The default frequency setting for all habits is once a day, but you can customise this.
For example, running might be one of the habits you track in HabitMinder, but you may not plan to run every day. Instead, you might plan to run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You can setup HabitMinder so it only sends you notifications, and only collects stats on your progress, on those days.
How to Change the Frequency of a Habit
1. Select the habit you want to change the frequency on. In this example, we will change the frequency of the running habit.
2. Tap the three dot icon in the top right of the screen.
3. Select Habit Settings from the menu that appears.
4. Tap the Frequency option.
5. Change the Repeat option to daily, weekly or monthly.
6. Set the days you want to complete the habit. In this example, we'll keep Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday but will remove Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
7. If you make a mistake or want to add a day back to the schedule, simply tap it again.
8. You can also edit the reminder settings on this screen.
9. Once you are finished, tap Save.