To get you started, HabitMinder includes default goals for each habit. This lets you add a new habit to the app's home screen with a couple of taps.
HabitMinder is fully customisable, however, so you can edit the goal to make it more suitable for what you want to achieve. In other words, you can increase or decrease the goal.
For example, you might want to increase the steps you walk each day from the default setting of 10,000 up to 12,000. Similarly, you might want to reduce the amount of sleep you get a night from the default setting of eight hours down to seven hours.
Changing a Goal in HabitMinder
1. Tap the habit you want to change the goal on. In this example, we'll change the goal of the sit-up habit.
2. Tap the three dots icon at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Habit Settings in the menu that appears.
4. You will see the current/default goal on the settings screen of the habit.
5. To change the goal, tap the Goal field.
6. Enter the new value using the on-screen keypad then tap save.
7. You will now see the new goal on the habit's setting screen, but it isn't fully saved yet. You need to tap Done on this screen to confirm the new goal setting.
8. The new goal will now apply to the habit.