HabitMinder has default unit and goal settings for all habits, but you can customise these settings. The default setting for the hydrate habit is US ounces with a daily goal of 65 US oz a day.
You can change the daily goal and you can change the measurement used. The options for the latter are:
- US ounces (US oz)
- UK ounces (UK oz)
- Millilitres (ml)
- Litres (L)
Changing the Hydrate Units
1. Tap the Hydrate habit on HabitMinder's home screen.
2. Tap the three dots icon at the top of the screen.
3. Select Habit Settings.
4. Tap on the field for Goal.
5. You will see options to change the daily goal and the unit of measurement. Tap the unit of measurement.
6. You will now see the four available options. Scroll to your preference and tap it.
7. In this example, we've selected ml. When you select your preferred unit, the target goal will automatically adjust for that unit of measurement. In this example, 65 US oz became 1,922 ml.
8. If you wish, you can change the daily goal by tapping on it and entering a new value.
9. Once you are finished, tap Save.
10. The new goal with the updated unit of measurement will now appear on the habit's settings page.
11. The new goal will also appear on the habit's main page.
12. The quick add options will also update to reflect the new unit of measurement.