You can change several settings of each habit in HabitMinder. This includes how the habit appears in the app. You can change:
- The name of the habit
- The icon
- The color of the habit
- The sound that plays when the app sends you a notification
Access a Habit's Settings
To change any of these settings, you need to access the settings screen of the app. There are multiple ways to do this, including the following:
1. Tap the habit you want to change. In this example, we'll change the sleeping habit.
2. Tap the three-dot icon at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Habit Settings in the menu that appears.
4. You are now in the settings section of the habit.
Change a Habit's Name
1. Tap the existing habit name.
2. Enter the new name and tap Save.
3. Tap Done on the main settings screen.
Change a Habit's Icon
1. On the habit's settings screen, tap the Icon icon.
2. Search for a new icon with a keyword. Tap it to select.
3. Alternatively, scroll through the available options to select a new icon. Tap it to select.
4. Tap Done on the habit's settings screen
Change a Habit's Color
1. On the habit's settings screen, tap the Color icon.
2. Select a new color by tapping on it.
3. Tap Done on the habit's settings screen.
Change a Habit's Sound
1. On the habit's settings screen, tap the Sound icon.
2. The preset sound will be Default. Select a new sound from the list by tapping on it.
3. Tap the back icon.
4. Tap Save on the habit's settings screen.