The Weigh In habit is a fantastic way of recording your daily weight. You can then monitor your weight over time.
The default unit of measurement for the Weigh In habit is pounds (lbs). However, you can change this to kilograms (kg) if you prefer.
Here's how you change units in the Weigh In habit.
1. On the Weigh In habit's main screen, tap the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Tap Habit Settings.
3. Tap the box under the heading Goal (lbs).
4. The second box will have the value lbs. Tap this.
5. Change to kg.
6. HabitMinder will automatically calculate the kilogram amount based on the pound's value. You can change this, however, by tapping on the value field.
7. Once you are done, tap Save.