Siri Shortcuts are available in iOS 12 or later. This feature will allow you to quickly log your water intake, check your current hydration or remaining goal - simply by asking Siri.
Available Siri Shortcuts
- Log drink (based on Cup size configured)
- Show last logged drink
- Show remaining hydration goal
- Show current hydration
Add Siri Shortcut from WaterMinder
1. Go to WaterMinder > Settings > Siri Shortcuts
2. From the AVAILABLE SHORTCUTS section choose the Siri Shortcut you would like to add.
3. The voice phrase will be displayed at the top of the screen.
4. To change the phrase, tap on Change Voice Phrase
5. Once you are finished, tap Done.
Add a shortcut from Settings
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Siri & Search > All Shortcuts
- Scroll to the WaterMinder group of supported shortcuts.
- Tap the + icon and follow the Add to Siri screens to record your phrase.
Initiate Siri Shortcut
After you add your shortcuts, you can run it by asking Siri your personal recorded phrase on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or HomePod!
Simply say "Hey Siri," then say the phrase you created for the shortcut.
Delete Siri Shortcut
- Go to WaterMinder > Settings > Siri Shortcuts
- Tap on the shortcut you would like to delete.
- From the Siri Shortcut page, tap on the red button at the bottom "Delete Shortcut"