Calory provides you with a range of options and tools to make recording the foods you eat as quick and easy as possible. One of those features is to create custom foods.
Custom foods, or My Foods, allows you to add the nutritional information about a food or dish that you regularly eat. This is saved in Calory so you can record this food on future days with a simple tap. The more custom foods you add, the quicker it will be to accurately record your calorie and nutritional intake.
Add a Custom Food to My Foods
1. To add a custom food to the My Foods section of Calory, tap on the food library icon on the home screen.
2. This opens the food library where you can search for the food you want to record. Swipe left on the menu at the top and tap on My Foods.
3. In the My Foods section, tap on Create New.
NOTE: You can also add a new custom food to the My Foods section of Calory from Settings. Tap the settings icon on the home screen then tap My Foods.
4. You can now enter the details of the custom food you want to store in Calory. This includes standard information such as the name of the food, the brand name (optional), the serving size, and the quantity.
5. You also have to enter the total amount of calories in the custom food. Just tap on the option to set the calorie amount.
6. You can also enter other nutritional information for the food. This is particularly helpful if you have Macro Tracking enabled. Tapping More will reveal all the available options.
7. You can also add a Note to the custom food.
8. Once you are done, tap Save.
9. The new custom food will now be in the My Foods section of Calory.