Calory helps you quickly and easily track your calorie intake every day, but it also has features to help you eat healthily while monitoring the nutritional benefits of the foods you eat. One of those features is Recipes. You can get access to Recipes as part of a Calory premium subscription.
The Recipes section of Calory provides you with thousands of recipes for different types of food.
Accessing and Using Recipes
NOTE: if you already have a Premium subscription for Calory, jump to step 3.
1. You will need a premium subscription to Calory to unlock the Recipes feature. To get a premium subscription, tap on the Settings icon on the home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap on Premium Features and select a subscription option.
3. To access the Recipes section, tap on the food library icon on the home screen of Calory.
4. Swipe across on the menu at the top to scroll. Tap on Recipes.
5. You will now see all the Recipes available in Calory.
6. Tap on the filter icon to find the Recipe you are looking for.
7. You can search by meal, type of dish, and a range of other options.
8. Tap on a Recipe to view it in more detail.
9. The detail page for the recipe highlights key information including the cooking/preparation time, calories per serving, and total servings.
10. You will also see the list of ingredients you will need.
11. You can tap on an ingredient to find out more about its nutritional information.
12. You'll find the number of calories as well as other nutritional information about the ingredient. Tap the X icon to close.
13. Back on the main screen of the recipe, you will also find step-by-step instructions.
14. And you will find comprehensive nutritional information.
15. To make the recipe easier to find and use at a later date, and to remind you of a recipe you like, tap the Add to Favorites button to make it a Favorite.
16. You can also share the recipe by tapping the share icon.