HealthView allows you to export your HealthView data to a CSV file. You can then use this data to upload to other apps or services, or for your own analysis.
Exporting Data to CSV in HealthView
1. Open the HealthView app and tap on Settings
2. Scroll down and tap on Export to CSV
3. You can change the start and end date for the CSV export as required.
4. Scroll to the date you want to set and ta Done.
5. You can export all the data sets you are tracking, or you can select the ones you need from the list. If choosing specific data sets, you can select more than one.
6. Tap the Action Button to export.
7. Select what you want to do with the CSV file. For example, you can save it to your files.
8. Or you can use the CSV file with another app.