You can add FitnessView widgets to the home screen of your phone so you can track your progress at a glance, without opening the app.
How to Add a FitnessView Widget
1. Tap and hold anywhere on your phone's screen to make your apps jiggle. A + symbol also appears in the top right corner. Tap on the + symbol.
2. In the search box, start typing FitnessView. Tap on FitnessView when the option appears.
3. Select the widget you want and tap Add Widget.
Changing FitnessView Widget Types
You have multiple display options to choose from for the widgets in FitnessView. This includes three sizes - small, medium, and large. There are then display options available for each size of widget.
Follow these steps to configure FitnessView widgets.
1. To change the appearance of a widget on your home screen, tap it and hold. You will then see a menu pop-up appear. Tap Edit Widget.
2. Tap on Widget Configuration on the next screen.
3. Choose from any of the available options by tapping on it.
4. Tap anywhere to return to the home screen. You will see the widget with its updated display settings.
Configuring FitnessView Widgets
There are additional configuration options for widgets in the FitnessView app.
1. In FitnessView, tap on the settings icon.
2. Tap on the widget display type that you are using on your home screen.
3. You will then see a number of settings that you can change. The first is the appearance of the widget. Scroll left or right to select the option you want.
4. You can make the widget active or inactive using the toggle.
5. You can change the name of the widget.
6. You can change the goal that is displayed.
7. In the Appearance section, you can change the theme (light, dark, pure dark, or automatic) and color (color or monochrome).
8. You can also choose what happens when you tap on the widget.
9. The options are to open the FitnessView app or the detail screen. Selecting the detail screen option will open the goal's history when you tap on the widget.
10. Finally, you can delete the widget.
Article is closed for comments.