NotesPro is an easy-to-use text editor that allows you to create notes. You can password protect the notes, and categorize them in folders.
1. When you first open NotesPro you will be asked to create a passcode. The default security setting of the app is to passcode protect it on opening.
2. Once logged in you will see your list of notes and folders.
3. To find a note or folder you can scroll through the list, or use the search facility.
4. To create a note, tap the + in the top right of the screen.
5. Choose note.
6. The just start typing. When you are finished, tap Done.
7. Tap My Notes to go back to the main screen.
8. To create a folder, tap the + icon and then select Folder
9. You can change the name of a note or a folder by tapping the title in the gray bar at the top of the screen.
10. To open a note or a folder, tap on it.
11. To edit a note, tap anywhere on it.
12. At the bottom of the screen there are three options
Action - to email, copy or print the note
Lock - to put a passcode on the note
Delete - to delete the note
13. You can also change the default settings of NotesPro. Tap the wheel at the bottom right of the main screen.
14. In settings you can change a number of options:
- Default title - the default title of a note is the first words that you type, but you can change this
- Font and font size - change the default to suit your tastes
- Passcode - you can change the passcode and turn it on or off
- Note display - you can change the default sorting options, and whether to show the timestamps of your notes
- Sounds - turn sounds on or off
- More - you can also contact support, rate NotesPro and find more great apps by Funn Media
15. When finished in settings, tap Done
Article is closed for comments.