You can customize all cups in WaterMinder app including default cups and custom cups. You can change the name and size of the cup as well as the type of drink (water, coffee, sports drink, etc). You can also customize the icon to make the cup easier to find.
Customizing Existing Cups
1. To edit and customize an existing cup, go to settings, scroll down to Cups, and tap the cup you want to change.
2. This brings you to the cup customization options.
3. To change the cup's name, tap Name, enter a new name, and tap Done. In this example, we've called it Milk.
4. To change the drink type, tap Drink Type.
5. The default drink type is water but you have several other options. These include:
- Carbonated Water
- Coconut Water
- Sports Drink
- Energy Drink
- Protein Shake
- Skim Milk
- Hot Chocolate
Each drink has a different impact on your hydration. For example, the hydration impact of water is 1. Coffee is 0.9 as it is not as hydrating as water, while milk is 1.2 because it is more hydrating than water.
Select the drink type you want and tap Done. In this example, we have changed the drink type to Milk.
6. Once you select the drink type you can check the Hydration Impact.
7. To change the size of the cup, tap Drink Amount.
8. Enter the cup's size. In this example, we will change the cup to 5 US Oz. Tap Save.
9. To change the icon type, tap Icon.
10. There are multiple icon types to choose from. Tap the one you want then tap Done.
11. To edit the icon color, tap Color.
12. There are multiple colors to choose from. Tap the one you want then tap Save.
13. When you are finished customizing the cup, tap Save.
14. You will now see the updated cup in Settings under Cups. It is also available when you tap + to add a drink on the home screen.