The default WaterMinder reminders run from 8 am until 5 pm, but this might not match your lifestyle. You can edit the reminders so they are more suitable for your daily routine. You can:
- Change the default reminders, which are set at 1.5-hour intervals
- Add new reminders for any time of day that you want
Create custom reminder
1. To change the reminder settings, go to Settings then tap on Reminders.
2. You will now see the list of default reminders and some settings that you can change. Make sure reminders are switched on using the toggle.
3. Toggle the default reminders on and off as required. You can also add a Custom Reminder by tapping Add.
4. Set the time as required and tap Done.
5. The new reminder is shown under Custom Reminders.
6. You can toggle this reminder on and off. To make changes or delete the reminder, tap on it.
7. Select Edit or Delete as required.