Plates are a tool in Calory that makes it easier for you to record calories. You should use Plates for foods or drinks that you regularly eat. You can then record these foods or drinks at the tap of a button.
Calory has four default Plates:
- 300 calories - general amount
- 106 calories - the average banana
- 95 calories - the average apple
- 49 calories - the average strawberry
Here's how to add your own Plates to Calory.
1. Tap on the Gear icon to go into Settings.
2. Tap the + icon in the Plates Section.
3. You will then see all the options for adding a new Plate.
4. Start by giving your Plate a name.
5. Tap Icon to select an icon for the Plate.
6. You can also have no icon.
7. You then need to set the number of calories that are contained in this Plate. You have two options. The first is to select the foods in your plate from the options in the Calory database.
8. You can then search through the foods in the Calory database to make up your plate.
9. Once you select the food, set the quantity from the options available.
10. Tap Add.
11. You will now see the food in the list of the Plate's foods.
12. The second option to add the foods that make up your Plate is to do it manually.
13. You can give the individual food in the Plate a name and a number of calories. You also have optional fields for Fat, Carbs, and Protein content. Once you are finished, tap Done.
14. Tap Add
15. The food in the Plate will then update.
16. Repeat this process for all the foods that make up the Plate. Once you are finished, tap Add.
17. You will now see the Plate in your Plates section.
18. You can now also use the Plate to record calories.