Calory lets you track the amount of water you drink every day in addition to your consumption of calories. It also sets a daily goal to help you check your hydration levels and ensure you are drinking enough water every day.
The Water Tracking feature in Calory is also integrated with Apple Health.
Water Tracking is a premium feature, so you will need to purchase a premium option to access it. Lifetime, monthly, and yearly premium options are available.
Your premium purchase will give you access to all of Calory's premium features. This includes macro nutrient tracking, a premium food database, a today widget, and more.
Activating Water Tracking
Follow these steps to purchase a premium option and activate Water Tracking.
1. Tap on the wheel icon on the home screen to go to Settings.
2. Tap on Water Tracking
3. Tap on Water Tracking again and select the premium option you want to purchase
4. Once you activate Water Tracking, your phone will ask you to grant Calory access to update your Health data.
5. With Water Tracking activated, Calory will set a default water intake goal. You can change the unit of measurement used by tapping on Water Unit.
6. Select the option you want then tap Done.
6. You can also change the Daily Water Goal by tapping on it.
7. You track your water intake on the Calory home screen just like you track foods and meals. Tap the + icon as normal to record a new drink.
8. With Water Tracking activated, you will now see a new icon - a water icon. Tap it to record a drink.
9. You can use one of the preset cups to record your drink or you can enter the amount manually. Tap Save when done.
10. You can then check your daily hydration progress on the home screen. Swipe right to left on the section of the screen that shows your calorie intake progress.
11. You will then see additional information, including the total amount of water you have consumed and your progress towards your daily goal.