Apple Watch complications allow you to display information from FitnessView on the face of your watch. This makes it even easier to track your progress towards your fitness goals.
FitnessView has a number of options that allow you to configure how its Apple Watch complications are displayed.
How to Configure Apple Watch Complications
1. Tap on the settings icon on the FitnessView home screen.
2. Tap on Complications
3. You will then see a number of options. Select the one you want to configure.
4. You will see pre-set complication configurations that you can choose from. To edit the settings of one of these options, tap on it.
5. You can then change how the complication looks on your Apple Watch.
6. You can use the toggle to make the complication active or not.
7. You can change the name.
8. You can change the goal that is displayed in the complication.
9. You can change the appearance of the complication, including the color. These options will vary depending on the complication.
10. You can delete the complication too.
Add a New Complication Configuration
It is also possible to add a new complication configuration.
1. Follow steps 1-3 above.
2. On the screen showing the pre-set complication configurations, tap the + icon.
3. Change the settings by following steps 5-9 above.
4. Tap Add once you are finished.