Calory is a quick and simple way for you to count and track your calorie intake every day. You can also use it to keep on top of your calorie intake goals, whether that is to lose weight, maintain your existing weight, or put on weight.
Here's how to setup Calory.
1. Once you've downloaded and installed Calory from the App Store, tap on the Calory icon on your home screen to open the app.
2. You will see a welcome screen. Tap Continue to go on.
3. You’ll then be asked to grant Calory permission to read HealthKit data. If you’re happy with that, tap Grant Permission.
4. You can review the data Calory wants permission to access on the next screen. Tap Turn All Categories On then tap Allow in the top right of the screen.
5. Depending on the information you store in HealthKit, Calory may then ask for some additional details. This includes Gender, Birthdate, Height, and Weight. You’ll also be asked to give Calory an indication of the level of physical activity you undertake each day.
6. The next stage is to set your Weight Goal. The options are to Lose weight, Maintain weight, or Gain weight. Select your option then tap Next.
7. Calory will then give you its calculation of how many calories you need each day. Tap Next to move on.
8. The final stage of the setup process is to give Calory permission to send you notifications. This will allow Calory to remind you to log your calorie intake. Click Next to allow.
9. Tap Allow to Confirm
10. You are now ready to start using Calory.